I received a huge package of eight types of Erewhon cereal! I felt like I won gold when this package came:) It was so nice to try out all of the Erewhon flavors of cereal – I regularly buy this brand of Gluten Free Crispy Brown Rice cereal but hadn’t tried out any of the other flavors. I love love love the ingredients they put into their cereals. I was especially intrigued to try the two newest: Gluten Free Cocoa Crispy Brown Rice and Gluten Free Strawberry Crisp Flakes – I saw their ad in Living Without magazine. By the way, if you have any food allergies- that magazine is pretty awesome. I read it for ideas for my husband- not myself. Though he still eats foods he’s allergic to- his belly is much happier when he’s eating something non-allergenic of course! Anyway, I read this ad and want to run out and buy the cereal, I couldn’t find it anywhere in Omaha since it’s so new and I think customers have to start asking for it – which I will be doing. Before I ask for products I wait around and hope for awhile- that almost never works though.
The ingredient lists on these cereals are natural and very minimal. Check it out. The variety that went the fastest in my house was the Cocoa Crispy Brown Rice, which is no surprise. My son LOVED this cereal. Some days, he wanted me to add a little more sugar but not every day. I enjoyed this cereal too – but at first with a little extra sugar as well, shame on me! I’ve gotten used to it and eat it without now, I love it too:) My personal favorite was the Strawberry Crisp kind – I wolfed that down in nothing flat. I’m thinking about crushing up some of the corn flakes (gluten free) and baking some “fried” chicken. But the crispy brown rice cereal just begs for me to make rice treats- so I think I’m going to make the classic right now- with some naturally colored sprinkles I found at Whole Foods!
So, the giveaway is pretty sweet- THREE lucky winners will win
- Three boxes of cereal of your choice (may I suggest Cocoa Crispy, Strawberry Crisp and Crispy Brown Rice?) visit http://www.usmillsllc.com/ to see all varieties – there are seven different gluten-free varieties of 18 total cereals
- A Patagonia T-shirt available in Adult L, XL and Kids L
- An Erewhon coupon keeper with coupons for $ off next purchase
How to win?
- Comment – it’s easy!
- For another chance to win – you can twitter this post as many times as you want- just comment to let me know you did it
- For another chance to win- you can also put this on your Facebook page or on your blog if you have one
- Winners will be chosen via random.org Thursday, December 3rd
- Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
****UPDATE! Congratulations Rachel, Megan and Angela- random.org picked your numbers! An email went out to you but if you didn’t receive it, email me (contact page) – enjoy your cereal!!!